TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TRAINING AND COACHING SERVICES
- Wings Education agrees to provide and the client agrees to undertake and pay for the training courses and facilities supplied under this agreement. The terms and conditions of this agreement apply to all standard or customised courses undertaken at the premises of Wings Education or via our online streaming.
- Wings Education’s training techniques are a blend of both classroom teaching and one to one class teaching. Some of the modules may be tailored to meet the individual needs of the client. The client registering for Wings Education services must agree to the following:
- The client must comply with instructions and directions given by Wings Education staff and any applicable policies and procedures
- Wings Education reserves the right to place a client into the most appropriate class after assessing the needs of the client.
- The client must be regular in attending the classes to achieve the training/coaching goals. Wings Education has a system of marking attendance.
- Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and suggestions, and to fully engage and devote himself/herself to the coaching process.
- The client is solely responsible for implementing the techniques discovered through coaching.
- The client is responsible for their behaviour within the premises of Wings Education. In case of any act of misbehaviour or display of aggression, the client can be asked to leave the premises immediately or the term of tutoring can be terminated.
- Mobile phone usage in the classroom is prohibited.
- The client will book the required language test after discussing it with the teacher.
- Regular class attendance guarantees the desired results. If the client is unable to attend the classes regularly or arrives late for the classes, Wings Education cannot be held responsible for them not achieving their desired scores.
- At the time of the enrolment, the client is required to pay the full course fee. In the case of the installment arrangement, the client will abide by the agreed terms and also Direct Debit facility would be solicited.
- Privacy Statement: The client gives consent for advertising the score cards, results, photos or videos on the social media platforms. The credentials of the client would be blurred and not displayed as per the consent.
- Refund Policy is as follows:
In case of a short term course (fortnightly), the client will not receive a refund beyond three days of enrolment date. The client will only be entitled to a refund of the 50 percent of the total fee if a refund is requested within three days of enrolment (irrespective of class attendance).
In case of a monthly course, the client will not receive a refund beyond one week of enrolment date. The client will only be entitled to a refund of the 50 percent of the total fee if a refund is requested within one week of enrolment (irrespective of class attendance).
In case of a long term course (Unimited six months/one year), the client will not receive a refund beyond two weeks of enrolment date. The client will only be entitled to a refund of the 50 percent of the total fee if a refund is requested within two week of enrolment (irrespective of class attendance).
If the client is not able to attend the classes due to personal reasons, Wings Education is not obliged to return the fees or exchange the fees for a friend or aquaintance after a fortnight of enrolment date (valid for a long term course).
- The client agrees that all lessons and any related material supplied by Wings Education are secured by copyright, remain the property of Wings Education. The client understands that any unauthorised copying may constitute a breach of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (as amended from time to time).
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Wings Education and the client in relation to this contract and supersedes any and all prior agreements, discussions, understandings, representations, or promises. Each party warrants to the other that it has not relied upon any representation not recorded here which has induced it to enter into this contract. No amendment of the Conditions will be valid unless confirmed in writing by authorised signatories of both parties on or after the date of this contract.