NAATI CCL Urdu Test Tips and Strategies
This test has come as a blessing for the immigrant aspiring to lodge applications for permanent residency in Australia. However, there is a misconception about passing this test. It is deemed as a simple language translation assessment, but in actual this Naati CCL Urdu test is about your ability to concisely give the translation into LOTE and English simultaneously. Therefore, using two languages at the same time can be tricky sometimes.
In order to pass this test, a student must attain all the skills required as well as should learn the relevant tips and strategies for NAATI-CCL test. Instead of knowing the best responses, it is important to know that what things must be avoided while answering to serve your scores.
- First and foremost is the concept of major missing also known as omissions. Basically, while note taking, there is a probability that you may omit some information which can be loss of points. Therefore, it is essential to train hard for notetaking to have the accuracy and save your scores of NAATI-CCL test as it will be your step towards permanent residency.
- Editing of the text which is delivered in the segment has to be completely avoided as well. This can lead to the distortion of information. As this will again result into the loss of scores. For example, speaker said take this medication “twice a week” and while translating the answer instead of saying twice a week in LOTE, you said “twice a day” which can be lethal if that was an actual case.
- Avoid all the Grammatical errors including change of tenses as well as change of genders to attain better scores.
Now, it is equally conspicuous to know some tips to improve on above mentioned mistakes.
- Do active listening which simply means that you are the speaker in the scenario and the whole dialogue is happening with you. This involvement of yours will enhance your ability to map the segment nicely. While you were focussed on the notetaking.
- Do not focus only on doing note taking practice with your dialogues rather you can use a movie or news clips from LOTE and use subtitles to improve your speed or translation that will keep your calm during your test. Especially, do some note taking practices focusing only on notes not on translation daily. This enhances your speedy of notetaking.
- Answer delivery must be swift. This means practise and do as many mock tests as possible. To maintain pace and continuity on your answer. It is crucial for your impression on examiner as a speech full of pauses can affect your scores negatively. More about Naati CCL here.